The short version: we make photos of cars and motorbikes.
The somewhat longer version is that we:
- make photos of cars and motorbikes to make fantastic photo books for on the coffee table (whether or not for in the ‘mancave’)
- make photos of race actions on various circuits in Western Europe; we do this for Scuderia Alfa Classico and the Junkyard Races during the whole season
- help people with photographic material to decorate their ‘mancave’ (we also like to do this for women!), office, company hall, home (often in collaboration with Visual Art & Design that even puts complete doors under the printer)
Services and activities:
- photo shoots (inside and outside when stationary, driving photos from another car or along the road) of individual and groups of cars and motorcycles
- automotive events, automotive images for websites, photographic reporting of races and rallies, etc.
In the past 4 years (among other things) we have worked for:
- Stichting Club Alfa Romeo Bezitters (SCARB) (magazine ‘Het Klaverblaadje’)
- Ferrari Club Netherlands
- photographic reporting of full racing seasons for Scuderia Alfa Romeo Classico / Alfa Romeo Challenge (Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands)
- and many others.